<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Subway Stories Part the Second 

[I reaffirm that the below is 100% accurate in all material respects.]

As I believe I have already noted, I recently lost my earphones. So, instead of getting the Led out on the N/W, I play brickbreaker and am forced to listen to the goings-on around me.

One day, I was on my way home. I was sitting by the door and my stop was next, so I got up to stand. Immediately to my right was a boy about 12-13 with his mom. He said something like, "But Ma, I reeeeaalllly got to do it." She did not look happy and said, "You better not," in the way that adults do when they really mean business. He was kind of doing the pee dance, but as if his knees could no longer bend.

The train stopped, and this kid took off like a bullet, running right down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs just in time to see him clear the turnstile and perform a world-famous non-seated one-cheek sneak.

His face said it all ... he had been holding in a righteous fart.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?