<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 12, 2004

Postponing the Election 

Can this really be done without a Constitutional amendment? Man, the shit would really hit the fan if this went down.

King George I maybe?

There's just enough self-righteousness in this administration that I wouldn't put it past them, in the right circumstances, and, in the name of national security (of course), to temporarily hold onto the Presidency longer than they should.

I forget where I heard it, but somebody said that to George W. Bush, I, God, and America are all interchangeable. There's certainly some truth to that, and that to me is really frightening.

I saw a special on George H. W. and his days as a Navy pilot in WWII, and it's amazing how different the two Bushes are. 41 might be one of the most humble guys around, a genuine war hero, and as President very shrewd and effective internationally. 43's military record is suspiciously incomplete, his foreign policy is arrogant, and so is he.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?