<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Locked up in a tight one ...  

Took a tough loss today in my Xbox MLB 2004 season. Carlos Zambrano pitched a gem and the Redbirds went down 3-2. D. Marcinkus took the loss, bringing him to 6-3 2.38 ERA for the year. I ... I mean he ... also went 0-3 at the plate, hitting into two soul crushing double plays. Of course I had my customary baserunning and defensive blunders which also didn't help things.

I've still got a few games on the 'stros in the Central but we're not even at the halfway point so it's not over yet.

Amazing stats:

Marlon Anderson is hitting .413
Scott Rolen is slugging .806
Andy Pettite's ERA is under 1.00
The Yankees are solidly in 4th in the AL East

Did you know that Barry Bonds is the only major league player that opts out of the Players Association marketing agreement -- he's not in any baseball video game or anything else like that. The Giants have a generic "Left Fielder" instead. That guy is so totally fucking on the juice.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?