<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Sadism Lite  

OK, absolute last Yankees-Red Sox post (until September). I put up with a lot of shit my three years in Boston, so I'm entitled to gloat a little bit.

Here are some reader comments from the Boston Globe's web site just to show you how crotchety and faithless New England sports fans really are:

We need to trade Nomar Garcia-popup. He is bring the team down. He doesn't even look like he gives a damn. We do not need his kind of attitude. I think we need a new Manager also. Tony Franconia is not making very good decisions and he's a wuss. Nomar should have been moved to the 9th position and Pokey Reese moved to 5th. Even better bench Nomar. I was one of Nomar's biggest fan till this year. He makes it so obvious that he doesn't want to be with Boston let him go!!

Susan , Enfield, CT

My favorite line -- calling Francona a wuss. Guys had his job for less than half a season and already they want to give him the sack. Amazing. By the way, I am amazed at how quickly Red Sox Nation has turned on Nomar.

I'm done. Go Pats.

Kristian, Brookline

Spoken like a true fair weather fan.

This Redsox team is RUBBISH.......!!! I still cannot concieve why a $ 120 Million Team STINKS so much.....TERRY (TANK)ONA shouldn't be coaching anywhere....i'd say trade some of our so called SUPERSTARS and get someone like Pinella.....ALL THIS FRIGGIN TEAMS NEEDS IS SOME DISCIPLINE...!!!

Jaimin, Boston

This guy gets the D. James Marcinkus seal of approval for not letting spelling or grammar get in the way of his anger.

This sucks I am going to be a yankees fan like I should have been from the beginning!!

Pete J.

AND FINALLY, someone with the courage to reveal every Red Sock fans' deepest longing ... that they weren't Red Sox fans.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?