<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 11, 2004

If he's really a spider, shouldn't he be shooting those webs out of his ass? 

Just saw Spider-Man ... good stuff. Doc Oc freaked me out. There's just something about when metal robot arms become attached to your spine and they make that high pitched metallic noise that gives me the eebie jeebies.

So I guess they had to sneak Kirsten Dunst's nipple in there again, right?

Since when can Spiderman stop moving trains with his webs? I've got the Marvel cards to prove he can't.

Why are movies so damn loud? My girlfriend the audiologist confirmed that the level of noise in there could cause hearing loss -- her technical nerd term was "temporary threshold shift".

[Beth just read the last sentence, stormed out and said, "Oh so now I'm a nerd." I'll probably get some shit about philosophy later. Or her new zinger, Mr. Lawschool.]

I'm glad they're sticking to the original story arc with Osbourne's son becoming the Hobgoblin.

Beth made the mistake of buying a large soda and popcorn. WOW. I think we ate maybe 1/10 of the popcorn, and Beth's a fake fatty and I'm the real deal. It's too much.

I almost burned down our house ... in two different ways. I left a candle going when we left for the movie like four hours ago and I did three loads in our dryer without checking the lint trap (like I know what that is).

Stay classy.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?