<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

Seven Random Thoughts 

1. Why is anybody still smoking?
2. When cars block the intersection and the crosswalk and I have to wait for them to move their shitbox out of the way before I can cross, I wish I had super-human strength so I could flip their car on its top like a turtle.
3. What the hell did people do before air conditioning?
4. Sometimes I get upset when I have to pay for groceries ... on account of when I lived at home food was something I never had to pay for myself. But I was thinking, I pay about $40 to eat for almost two weeks. That's less than 1/2 a day's pay. In most of the world, people spend all day every day looking/working/growing/begging for food. AND I eat many times better than they do.
5. Why the hell did I waste my time learning Latin?
6. When I start law school, I wonder if I'll have much free time. Also, this blog will become a blawg.
7. I would like to introduce you to your first place New York Baseball Yankees.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?