<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

On a Sunday Morning Sidewalk 

Hung over today. Every time I feel like this, I swear it will never happen again ... but it always does.

You know, when you're dry-heaving over your toilet, occasionally coughing up bile, it's hard to put yourself back into that frame of mind when you were at the bar buying beer after beer after beer.

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

I wanted to go to the gym today -- that ain't happening. I can just see me on the treadmill, barfing. No way Jose. I will be here at home for the duration of this day, thank you.

My friend and spiritual adviser Tom says that when you're hung over you should eat real greasy nasty food. His rationale is that your stomach is all fucked up anyway so it's not like you can screw it up any more. This man has also eaten Taco Bell and KFC at the same time, so I take his advice with a grain of salt.

On a separate topic I saw Envy on Friday. Bad bad bad. I love Jack Black, but this is the second time he's let me down at the movies ... Saving Silverman?? Be serious. Get your game together JB. Act like the craftsman you are.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?