<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

It's a great day for a ball game ... Let's Play Two !! --

Bos - 0
Bal - 3

Top 3

Pedro's looking like dog shit so that's good. He hasn't thrown a pitch over 91 mph and his control is off. I have no doubt that the Sox will win this game, but if Pedro pitches to the Yankees the way he has pitched so far in this game, he'll get tagged.

What's with Johnny Damon's hair?

Joe Morgan is my least favorite announcer ever. Worse than Joe Buck, Costas, Kay, Sterling, McCarver -- you name it.

Boston just scored one. Manny gets the RBI ... that'll help my fantasy team.

Bos - 1
Bal - 3

In honor of the beginning of the season for our national pastime, I made a steak and a baked potato.

I'm a real patriot.

Correction - My least favorite announcer ever is actually Dan Dierdorf.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?