<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 12, 2003

The State of the Blog --

The state of the blog is bad and getting worse.

My blog has been seriously neglected this week, and I apologize. I birthed this page from my skull like some modern day Athena and now I have let it become derelict. There can be no excuse. Yeah, I write this thing at work, so in theory when I have work-related things to do it is only logical that the blog would suffer.

But the blog deserves better.

This space was meant to be a place for me to write my thoughts a little at a time, a way for me to get what's on my mind out and into a place where it can help people, all within the safe anonymity of cyberspace.

Too bad I named the blog after myself.

In any case, I think I will try to write a humdinger of a post this weekend so that on Monday I can unveil it on an eager world.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?