<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

The New York Football Giants --

I was going to write about how angry I am at the Giants yesterday, but I'm glad I didn't because last night I got to see why the Jets are everything the Giants are not.

Even though the Jets have a losing record and basically no shot at the playoffs, at least they put a good product on the field. Jets fans know that their team is going to be competitive every game and that they can beat anybody on any given day. I see no reason to believe the Giants will win again this season the way they've looked.

The Jets have Curtis Martin and Chad Pennington -- guys with heart that can make plays. The Giants have Kerry Collins and Tiki Barber -- inept losers who turn over the ball like it's their job and are hard to watch.

They're not even lovable losers. They're sad underachievers and New York will turn on them faster than you can say New York Knickerbockers if they don't win a few of their remaining games, maybe spoil somebody else's season, fire Jim Fassell, and turn this sinking ship around next season.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?