<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Indian Food --

I just recently got over my fear of curry and started partaking in Indian fare. I must say, I enjoy it. Some things are too spicy and/or ethnic for me, but there are more than a few dishes I like.

One thing about Indian food -- it gives me the most mind-blowing gas imaginable -- but that's neither here nor there.

The thing about ordering Indian is that you have to either be with someone who knows what things are, ask the waiter, or just not give a fuck and roll the dice. Last night, I fell into that latter category, and I wound up with some kind of mutton cuncoction that had the consistency of chalky dog food. No good. I did get a nice rice and chicken dish (and they hooked me up with about four day's worth).

Another thing that I like about eating Indian food is that Indians are so nice. They're the new Greeks.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?