<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

The Holiday Season --

I like Christmas, but not as much as some people. I'm not into "things", so I kind of miss out on that angle of the season. If I want something that badly, I'll let you know, but other than that, I can take or leave getting presents.

My best present all time -- meaning the one I was most happy with when I got it -- was My Pet Monster. When I saw that under the tree I got my first boner ... true story.

I like the comfy feeling of sitting on your couch, watching National Lampoon's Christmas vacation, nice tree all set up ... good times. Running around like a pack-rat in some vanilla mall buying people that I may or may not like gifts they don't really want ... no, not so good.

So if you don't get anything from me this year, consider that your Christmas gift to me. Return what you got me and we'll call it even. Can I at least enjoy celebrating the birth of my savior without having to go shopping for shit I don't want to buy you shallow materialistic cocksuckers ??

It's the birth of Christ, remember, the guy that wasn't into "stuff". You can have your pieces of silver, I will have my Chevy Chase comedy, thank you, bah humbug.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?