<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 17, 2006

Look-alikes 

I can't imagine what it takes for a person to look in the mirror and say -- "You know what, I really look a lot like X, and I bet others would think so too, I should see if I can make a few clams by dressing up and acting like X at corporate events, sweet sixteen parties, et cetera."

You can judge the authenticity for yourselves.

For example, just imagine how The Donald could come in an energize your sales team,


Or maybe Richard Dreyfuss' quiet intensity is more your speed.



GUESS WHO??? Why, it's Jennifer Aniston, of course.


Oy vey, what could be better than spending a few hours moping around the Upper West Side with this fine fellow?


"I'll be back!" Umm, I guess.


Now this guy actually looks like somebody who would get a blowjob from a hooker ...


Hot dog!!! Jessica Schmessica, this foxy lady will be turning heads at your next Oscar par-tay for sure!!!


Although blackface is frowned upon, I think we can make an exception for a bona-fide Rat-Packer.


Who says the Annual Convention of the Astrophysics Club of Upper New England, Inc. has to be boring??? E= mc FUN!!!


Holy excommunication, make your first-born's baptism a truly special affair with this extra special guest.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?