<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Ponies 

So this is freedom. Watching the tele in me skivvies ... chillaxin. Just had a gigantic bacon egg and cheese sammy -- man I can feel the cholesterol coarsing through my veins. Ghostbusters 2 is on Comedy Central, so I've been flicking between that and the Kentucky Derby.

Horse-racing on TV is a fucking joke. The ESPN coverage is on for three hours ... for a race that will last two minutes tops. Anyway, every other time I flick over, there's a race going. So for about five seconds I think this must be it, but not, it's one of the 47 prelimary races.

I'm only watching the Derby because I have a psychic feeling that if Bellamy Road wins, the Yanks will snap out of their morass.

As I write this, Moose is pitching a nice little game -- stopper??

Yeah, it's getting a little desperate. When you have to rely on the supernatural and Mike Mussina you're not in a good place.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?