<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

Would you like a peanut butter & jelly sandwich ?? 

I've gotten into a radio show pretty big. It's the kind of thing that, when it's on, if I'm not listening, I feel like I'm really missing something.

Ron & Fez -- great fucking program. Ron Bennington in the lead, and right by his side, his main-manchild, Fez Marie Whatley. 7-11 WJKJ 106.7 on your FM dial.

They used to do daytime in NY and I heard them then a few times, but I never fully got into it. Then just by chance I heard them one night about six months ago and I've been hooked. I saw pictures of them -- I couldn't believe how fucking fat they are. Guys always sound so virile over the radio, but christ, Ron looks like Uncle Fester and Fez is right there with him on the gravy train.

Fez goes to a bar in Fairfax after the show on Fridays -- confusingly enough the bar is called Thursdays. Once this finals jam is over I'm going to hit it up and snap some photos for the scrappy-book.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?