<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

4/21 

As I took things out of my new dishwasher today I thought to myself, "Man this stuff is so clean you can eat off it."

I find myself doing a weird sort of drinking during finals -- I wouldn't call it binge, more like mood-maintaining. Like today I had a Boddington's around 3 -- it really helped me work through some Con Law nonsense I've been putting off. Of course then there's my two beers at 11 just so I can sleep and not think about all the terrible things that would happen to me if I got a B.

A word on Boddington's -- excellent ale. The only comparison I can make to an American ale is that it is like Bud except that it's good, not hoppy in the -- "we're making this beer intentionally hoppy" sort of way. And when you pour it in a beer mug you get a legit head.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?