<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

At a Time and Place of Our Choosing 

The end is nigh ... of this blog that is. Marcinkus.blogspot.com is out, Atatimeandplaceofourchoosing.blogspot.com is in.

It's exactly the same, because I stick with what works.

Reason?

Well, naming my blog after myself was a dumb idea. Especially with all the filth I write. I'd rather not have a prospective employer go, "Oh this fellow looks promising, let me google him. [Said person reads a post about my loose stool the night before] My word, I think not. [Resume into trash]"

Can't have that.

I'm not even really sure if this will work, but we'll see. I also want to try and figure out how I can keep the archives, possibly even transfer them. I don't know how that works exactly.

WHATEVER


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?