<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

This is the life I chose or rather the life that chose me ... 

It is now 1:30 in the AM. I have been up since 7Am doing work. I'm still not really done. Most of what I do is wrong anyway, which is a little discouraging. For example, I had to do something at the library. I was at school until 7:30PMish doing it. Then when I wrote it up at home I realized it is wrong ... so tomorrow I have to go in early and do it right.

Don't get the wrong idea here -- this is a scheduling problem, not a law school problem per se. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are brutal, but Thurs. and Fri. are a joke. Monday is a bitch in its own special way. Now a disciplined student would do enough work on the easy days such that he could do less on the hard days and therefore make every day equal.

But who actually does that?

P.S. I'm putting out feelers for amphetamines if anybody knows a guy who knows a guy.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?