<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb 



George Orwell -- You and the Atom Bomb

Ever since I saw a documentary on Hiroshima I've been a little crazy about the bomb. It's some scary shit.



One thing that drives me nuts about the development of the first nuclear bomb is that it seems that the Soviets were so much better at spying than we were. They were learning secrets left and right -- our top guys were telling them everything.

I guess knowing that the KGB will kill your whole family if they catch you spying is a pretty effective deterrent.

Goddamn Bill of Rights ... it's just so useless during times of war.

Just imagine what would happen if one of these things fell into the wrong hands ...




|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?