<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

Thanks for doing the solid you did for me the other day 

Last night I went to Georgetown for a law school happy hour that didn't end till 2-ish. The Metro stops at 12 so I tried to get a cab, but he didn't want to come all the way over to Capitiol Hill so he bolted on me, my hand on the door handle, almost running over my foot. Cocksucker. Probably an immigrant too.

A couple of cabs after that also wouldn't stop for me ... maybe the kaibash was put on me -- who knows.

So, being the idiot I am, I just decide that I'll just walk home. That's dumb far, maybe six miles [according to mapquest it's four]. Another little wrinkle is that I was experiencing a kidney crunching urge to piss. Normally that's no big deal, I would just go behind a tree or something, but I was by the IMF and the White House, so there were cops all over the joint and the last thing I need is to get arrested for public urination.

I'm about 45 minutes into my journey -- I'm chafing, I'll say it -- and my phone rings. It's Beth, who stayed at home because she was tired from internship and class all week. I didn't call her because I didn't want to wake her up ... and have her yell at me. Bottom line she picked me up, I got to pee, and the chafing was kept to a minimum.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?