<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

Sanctum Sanctorum 

This post is gonna be kinda scatalogical ... I've been drinking wine you see.

I had prepared several paragraphs on how I wish I was better read, the decline and fall or your mother's underpants, and the vagaries of sabermatrics, but it all came out dumb and boringish so I dumped it.

Looks like Clemens is in line to take his first loss. Asshole.

Sidney Ponson and David Wells (maybe Rod Beck too) should found the 2Fat Base Ball Pitcher's Society, est. 2004. Hell I'd join.

I turned in applications today that will put me whatever $18,500 plus $14,995 equals in debt. I almost want to throw in an extra $5 and make the second loan an even $15K pro bono just because I appreciate the symbolism. Isn't there something in the Bible against usery? What ... it's in the New Testament. Well I guess I'm pretty well fucked then aren't I?

The Ethel Murman Disco Album -- Yes, it exists

Someone settle a bet -- Jessica Simpson is overexposed, yes or no?

And subpart A to aforementioned bet -- Nick Lachey secretly resents his wife's success.

Dried fruit ... the lazy man's road to regularity ... (You know who you are) been my modus operundi for the longest.

IDIDIT !!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?