<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

The Future is Now 

Beth bought me the new Mach 3 razor yesterday, the M3 Turbo. It has a little motor in it that supposedly makes the hairs stand up so that they're easier to cut.

It was nice and close like the Mach 3, but since I hadn't shaved in a few days when I used in last night, I can't comment on how it will rate when it comes to irritation -- as well as the all-important gross torn up skin test.

It's weird that it vibrates like an electric toothbrush, which also makes it hard to control. I half expected my face to be a bloody mess it was bouncing around so much, but it was okay. I only had one little cut.

Even if this incarnation of the Mach 3 isn't all it's cracked up to be, I salute the good people at Gillete for bringing the Mach 3 into my life and for their continued work in making one of my least favorite things to do slightly easier and less painful.

My butt cheeks haven't been this smooth since the ninth grade !! Thanks guys !!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?