<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

I have a problem ... 

An authority problem, that is. I hate being told what to do. I didn't like being told what to do by teachers, I resented being told what to do by my parents, and now, I aboslutely loathe having to listen to the assinine and persnickety directives from my bosses.

I get these goddamn memos reminding me to file things in reverse chronological order, to put drafts on yellow paper, to put cover sheets on my TPS reports, to wipe my ass counter-clockwise, etc.

Guess what assholes -- I DON'T GIVE A SHIT !!

Fire me today, I'll go home and take a nap. Sure, I'll miss the paycheck, but I'm leaving in two months anyway ... I'll work at Starbucks for a couple of weeks and be done with it.

I am hoping that this apathetic feeling I've had in my last two jobs is merely a product of the fact that I know that I won't be doing what I have been doing for a career. And now that the clock is officially ticking on me leaving for law school the ennui has just been ratcheted up to 11.

If not, I'm in deep shit.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?