<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Sick Day --

I'm home sick today. It feels like somebody took a plunger to my face for a couple of hours, and I think I'm spitting up motor oil. Whatever, I'll take a day home sick over a day at work any day. I'm just a little upset I slept past Price is Right.

I had a crazy Nyquil dream earlier ...

Me and my friends were playing stickball, but it was all very chaotic. You know what I mean, people running in an out haphazardly, strange interpretations of the rules, the ground was undulating. I think we were using a sock as a ball.

It gets hazy after that, but I do remember a large "momma worm" that was like a thousand feet tall and smelled something awful. It wasn't a Godzilla monster wreaking havok or anything like that, it was just hanging out.

Weird.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?