<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

The Environment??? --

CNN.com - Kerry criticizes Bush on environment - Apr 20, 2004

I can imagine the meeting:

All right, Iraq is burning, we're negotiating with insurgents in Fallujah, Woodward's book just came out, the June 31st deadline is approaching fast ... but somehow we still managed to slip in the polls. What do we do - what do we do? I got it !!

We'll run on the environment !! Why just the other day I heard how all those laid off workers in Ohio and Michigan were clamoring for cleaner air and lower emissions standards.

I am a golden political god !!


Obviously the environment is important, and I have no doubt Bush and his cronies are defiling it, but when Kerry says "Environment", millions of socially conservative but pissed off people hear, "I'm a green liberal who will tax gas and close factories."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?