<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Booooorrrrnnn free, as free as the wind blows --

Last night was my first post-Lent happy hour. I gave up alcohol for Lent, you see. Yeah I broke it a few times, but it was three unavoidable cases -- the point is I tried.

Anyway, after the walk home, Beth sat on the stoop outside because she was on a phone call.

So what did I do??

I ran outside naked.

Not only did it seem like a perfectly okay thing to do at the time, but in some strange way I felt like I had to do it. Beth was pretty embarrassed and/or mad, but I thought it was pretty funny and I still do.

You know what I always say:

Born free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're born free


Sing it Andy, sing you bastard.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?