<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 13, 2006

My dog is better than your dog 

Actually my parents' dog, but whatever. She is the best dog -- very friendly, likes to play, all that jazz, AND ... she doesn't bark. She can bark, but she just doesn't like to I guess. My Dad likes to make her bark by blowing air in her face, but I wouldn't do that if I was him for two reasons: 1) one day that dog is going to bite you in the face and you'll have nobody to blame but yourself 2) the dog might decide that it likes to bark ... better never to open Pandora's box in the first place, right?

The highlight of my trip to NYC was eating at my uncle's restaurant, Supper. No, he doesn't own it. His friend owns it and he runs it. It was some of the best food I've ever had, and definitely the best experience. I've had some good food at firm lunches, etc., but you can never really relax at those things, so that takes a lot of the fun out of it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?