<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Xmas 4 Ever 

I was never one of those people that get super-excited about Christmas when I was growing up. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I was not one of those kids that started the countdown in August. HOWEVER, I'm looking forward to this motherfucker. You want to know why?? It's Jesus' 2,000th birthday. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that scholars think that Jesus was actually born in 4 A.D.. By the way, I know that this is not so, but there really should be a year 0 A.D.. If you think of the B.C.s as negative numbers, then you don't just go from -1 to +1 -- what kind of fucked up mathematics is that?

Anyway, 2,000 is a nice round number. So even you non-believers out there, don't hate on J.C. -- he keeps the world spinning. And not just in the spiritual sense, but in the economic sense as well. Without Christmas, the United States would just be a glorified Canada. Think about it.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?