<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Go hypo yourself 

First, I'm crazy wary of writing a post where I am right now, lest some law school fool see me and decide to start reading my blog. The flipside of wireless I guess.

Yes, law school is hard. It's hard in the usual lot of work way, but also in a more insidious and scary way. Hard work is the enemy you know -- it can be defeated by, well, working hard. Not fun but no mystery there.

Law school has the added element of being intentionally deceitful and utterly ambiguous.

I guess what goes around comes around.

What I mean is that we read a case, and think, "Oh, this is the rule." But it is not in fact the rule, because the law has changed. How were you supposed to know that? Oh, you weren't.

I imagine that the feeling of starting law school is similar to those language immersion courses ... excpet here there's a strict curve.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?