<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I been workin' in a coal mine, goin' down down --

Slow day at work. Just kinda vegging out, not doing much ... conserving energy. Now I'm looking out my window, lazily surfing the internet. Not really reading anything per se. Going over my tournament bracket, double checking my picks, seeing what Dick Vitale has to say about Manhattan over Florida. I'm hearing good things.

You know, for the amount of time that I spend in front of a computer with a fast internet connection, I still only check out the same five sites: NYT, CNN, my AOL mail, ESPN, and just recently I added the Onion. Every week or so I check my bank account and my credit cards, but that takes about one minute max. I'm just not a very creative web-surfer.

Sometimes I do google searches -- like when I wanted to find out what welschtmetz means -- but that's once in a blue moon.

So long as I can hear the head partner's angry-monster voice barking on the phone to some knucklehead client I'm gold baby.

I'll sit here all g-d day, 'cuz I am pure paralegal timewasting gold.

Respect.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?