<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

I wish I was ... Hoooo-meward Bound --

I've got a thing where my tee-shirts have to be tight on my neck, on account of the fact that I don't want my chest hair poking out like a goomba.

So I didn't pack enough shirts for the weekend. I'm on my last one, and I'm walking around holding a cup of tea when my Mom decides to hip check me. Tea all over my shirt.

So I try to wear one of my brother's. Unfortunately he's about eight times my size and his neck is so fat all his shirts leave my manly mane exposed. So I'm kvetching at my luck. Here's the exchange:

Me: "This sucks -- I can't wear any of these shirts"
Dad: "Why not?" (annoyed)
Me: "My chest hair's showing."
Dad: "So what?" (more annoyed)
Me: "It's distatsteful -- it's not 1969 anymore." (spiteful)

It's the little things, people.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?