<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Slow your roll 

Lou Dobbs really needs to chill the fuck out. There are two possibilities: 1) he's dumber than dogshit, or 2) he's sly like a fox. All this populist angry white man bullshit he's putting out there is nuts ... it's like Fox News-Lite.

I very rarely watch his show, but when I do, the one thing that strikes me is the way he berates guests that have opposing viewpoints. Why does anybody go on his show?

Outsourcing sucks, but it's the global economy man! We sell advanced avionics to the entire world, they sell us cotton t-shirts ... that's just how it be now.

And this nonsense about building a fence along the entire length of the Mexican border??? Come on. I'd like to introduce you to the fence's natural enemy ... the ladder. I would have also accepted "the tunnel".

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?