<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Return of the Dream 



Check the record -- still the undefeated champion.

Sometimes late at night my alter ego comes out -- the Lithuanian Dream, the greatest in a long line of mule wrasslers and street fighters. With my other half, the man known only as the Lithuanian Nightmare, we perfected two of the wrestling world's most dramatic and powerful maneuvers: the Baby Killer and the Soul Crusher.

Granted I won the belt from Prime Time Punk Rockefeller with the help of some outside chicanery of dubious legality, but a win is a win is a win.

When I was knocked out and pinned, my Lord the Devil Himself came out of the cut and did me a solid, knocking the ref unconscious, and then holding my opponent so that I could apply the Soul Crusher.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?