<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Let me introduce you to my people ... 

OC -- Sean was always banging on the table, and rapping. Rapping rapping rapping. Then I bought him a boom box, and his sisters and brothers said he would drive them crazy ... but this was my way to keep him close to me, and out of trouble.
PeteMaster -- It's your world, JW just lives in it.
Tony Kornheiser -- turn it down a shade.
Ohio residents -- goddamn reactionaries
Learned Hand -- what's in a name?
MattyA -- best musician in America
Darren -- teacher of the year
Brian -- former Chicagoland merchant
Den:
Baker -- still running that marathon
Tom -- What's this I hear about your dog?
Michael Phelps -- I hope you were wearing a shirt when you got pulled over.
Mikey -- you good people.
JW -- most fluid pitching motion this side of el Duque.
Terrell Owens -- there's no "I" in asshole.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?