<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

According to my perhaps incorrect recollection this is myself on top of arthur's seat 



I wanted to post a picture of myself.

Yesterday was not a good day -- Yankees lost AND, much, much, much more importantly, I have been informed by the law school that $6,000 of my financial aid has been revoked.

Apparently my parents make too much. They expect my parents to be able to contribute $12,000 towards my legal education -- a complete and total impossibility if anybody knows my family. AS IF I would take a penny from my parents anyway.

So that made me pretty angry. There's just something about paying $40G for one year of law school ...

I don't know. Not too much I can do about this, either. There are federal formulas and so when I call GW, all they're going to say is, "Tough Shit."

Well as if I wasn't motivated enough anyway to do really well in law school, now I'm just plain angry.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?